Lease Abstraction: How To Find Key Dates and Determine Your Lease Term
While compiling a lease inventory is one of the most time-consuming parts of the transition, experience has shown that breaking the task into smaller steps makes the process more manageable. In our recent webinar, How to Assemble Your Lease Portfolio, we took a look at the first steps for building your lease inventory including:
- Who to involve
- The importance of materiality
- Determining which leases are in scope
Join LeaseQuery for part 2 of this webinar series as we walk through the next stages for assembling your lease portfolio.
During this presentation, we will:
- Discuss key dates present in a lease agreement and how those dates impact the accounting for your lease
- Define the components of a lease term and when they are included with specific emphasis on the accounting terminology “reasonably certain”
- Explore the concept of short-term vs. long-term leases introduced in the first part of the series and continue with some additional considerations
This free webinar offers 1 hour of CPE credit.
Date: April 28, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM EST – 2:00 PM EST